Saturday 8 October 2011

Week Three

 This week we looking at some exercises involving importing images into 3DS Max and 'drawing' around them to create a model.

I had some difficulty at first, and my models turned out slightly...warped. 














After a few more goes though, I got the hang of it all and managed to produce a few chess pieces.





































The last task was to model a plane using designs we'd exported/mapped in.






















Unfortunately I would admit that I found this task very difficult and found myself constantly frustrated. As I wanted to move on to modelling the pieces for the assignment I decided to blog about what I managed - rather than waste too much time trying to fix it.

I think I managed some parts of the task well, like the wing of the plane, but I went about doing the modelling wrong so parts just didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment